Transformers Megatron 3D Metal Puzzle
- Great Gift For The Transformer Fans In Your Life!
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Home To Spruce Up Your Desk! This will make a great addition to your Metal Earth 3D Model collection
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build!
Megatron is a character from the Transformers franchise, created by Hasbro in 1984, based on a toy design by Takara. The original Megatron was the Decepticon Leader, who could transform into three different types of guns; a Walther P38 handgun, a particle beam cannon, and a telescopic laser cannon. He is a sentient robotic lifeform from the planet Cybertron and the leader of the villainous Decepticons as well as the archenemy of the Autobot leader Optimus Prime. Assembled Size approx 1.77" x 2.08" x 3.74"
- Made from a pair of completely flat, laser-etched steel sheets, simply pop out the tiny pieces and then bend, fold and assemble them together using the illustrated instructions as a guide!
- Your kit requires no special tools or glue thanks to their ingenious slot and tab design, however we have found that a pair of needle nose pliers or tweezers can make precise assemblies a little bit easier. It may take you a few hours to complete!
- If you're working on a number of models, the 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your 3D model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, Super Heros, Transformers, Famous Landmarks and other Iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help