Buy 2 or more 3D Military Models and save 12.5% JUST USE CODE Military3D AT CHECKOUT Here is the full range of our 3D Military Models to shop
- Great Gift For Anyone In Your Life Who Loves Classic Military Equipment Especially Classic Tanks!
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Needle Nose Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Home To Liven Up Your Desk Or Just To Add To Your Collection!
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build!
Checkout the Video...
- The Tiger I was a German heavy tank of World War II deployed from 1942 in Africa and Europe usually in independent heavy tank battalions. Its final designation was Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausf. E often shortened to Tiger
Weight 54 tonnes (60 short tons)57 tonnes (63 short tons) (Ausf. E)
Length 6.316 m (20 ft 8.7 in)8.45 m (27 ft 9 in) gun forward
Width 3.56 m (11 ft 8 in)t
Height 3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)]
Crew 5 (commander, gunner, loader, driver, assistant driver)
Armour 25–120 mm (0.98–4.72 in)
Main armament 1× 8.8 cm KwK 36 L/56 92 AP and HE rounds
Secondary Armament - 2× 7.92 mm MG 34 4,500 rounds 4,800 rounds (Ausf. E
- Made from a pair of completely flat, laser-etched steel sheets, simply pop out the tiny pieces and then bend, fold and assemble them together using the illustrated instructions as a guide!
- Your kit requires no special tools or glue thanks to the ingenious slot and tab design, however we have found that a pair of needle nose pliers or tweezers can make precise assemblies a little bit easier. It may take you a few hours to complete!
- If you're working on a number of models, the 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your 3D model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
- Measuring approximately 2.85" x 1.76" x 1.17" (7.3 x 4.5 x 3 cm). your Model will make a great addition to your collection!
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, Super Heros, Famous Landmarks and other iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help