Star Wars Tie Fighter 3D Metal Puzzle
- Great Gift For The Star Wars Fans In Your Life!
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Work To Spruce Up Your Desk!
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build!
Checkout the Video...
- This Metal Earth 3D Metal Model Kit is an amazingly detailed DIY model of a Special Forces TIE Fighter in the soon to be released Star Wars VII movie.
- To put your model together you'll need a pair of small clippers to remove the parts from from the metal sheets and a pair of tweezers will come in handy for bending the metal tabs that you'll use to slot the pieces together.
- You'll absolutely love it when you get this cool metal 3D model of a Special Forces TIE Fighter completed and its sitting on your display table for everyone to see. Why not collect all the Metal Earth TIE fighters?
- If you're working on a number of models, the Metal Earth 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your Metal Earth model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
We love the value of the full set of Star Wars 3d models, if you are a fan then check it out for sure right here
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, famous landmarks and other iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help