Star Trek Enterprise NCC-1701
- Great Gift For The Star Trek Fans In Your Life!
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Work To Spruce Up Your Desk!
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build!
Checkout the Video...
- The NCC-1701 was a Federation Constitution class heavy cruiser that was in service with Starfleet in the mid to late 23rd century.
- The Enterprise was destroyed over the Genesis Planet in 2285 when Kirk activated the ship’s auto destruct sequence to prevent the Enterprise from falling into the hands of the Klingons!
In the course of her career, the Enterprise became the most celebrated starship of her time.Captain of the Enterprise was James T. Kirk!
- Your kit requires no special tools or glue thanks to their ingenious slot and tab design, however we have found that a pair of needle nose pliers or tweezers can make precise assemblies a little bit easier. It may take you a few hours to complete!
- If you're working on a number of models, the 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your 3D model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
- Measuring approximately 12 x 1cm x 17 cm, your Star Trek Enterprise Model will be truly spectacular!
If you love Star Trek then grab the full set of Star Trek 3d models, they make a great buy right here
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, famous landmarks and other iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help