London Tower Bridge 3D Metal Puzzle
- Great Gift For The Patient People In Your Life!
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Work Or Home To Spruce Up Your Desk!
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build!
Checkout the Video...
-Tower Bridge is a combined bascule and suspension bridge in London built in 1886–1894. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London...
- The bridge consists of two bridge towers tied together at the upper level by two horizontal walkways, designed to withstand the horizontal tension forces exerted by the suspended sections of the bridge on the landward sides of the towers.
- Made from a pair of completely flat, laser-etched steel sheets, simply pop out the tiny pieces and then bend, fold and assemble them together using the illustrated instructions as a guide!
- Your kit requires no special tools or glue thanks to their ingenious slot and tab design, however we have found that a pair of needle nose pliers or tweezers can make precise assemblies a little bit easier. It may take you a few hours to complete!
- If you're working on a number of models, the 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your 3D model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
- Measuring approximately 14 X 2 X 5.7 cm, your Tower Bridge Model will make a great addition to your collection!
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, famous landmarks and other iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help