HALO UNSC Scorpion
- Great Gift For The Halo Fans In Your Life!
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Work or Home To Spruce Up Your Desk!
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build! No Tools Required (though needle nose pliers will make the build go a little quicker for you
Checkout the Video...
- The M808B Main Battle Tank, commonly known as the Scorpion, is the most common armored fighting vehicle employed by the UNSC during the Human-Covenant war, it is used in operations requiring heavy firepower or an anti-vehicular platform.
- Combining firepower, resilience and mobility, the Scorpion has proven itself formidable and earned the respect of friend and foe alike!
The Scorpion represents the best possible balance between mobility and firepower. Indeed the vehicle's prominence among the UNSC armed forces is due to its low production cost, transportability, and overall firepower.
- Your kit requires no special tools or glue thanks to their ingenious slot and tab design, however we have found that a pair of needle nose pliers or tweezers can make precise assemblies a little bit easier. It may take you a few hours to complete!
- If you're working on a number of models, the 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your 3D model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
- Measuring approximately 2.44" x 1.73" x 1.1", your Halo Scorpion is truly spectacular!
We love the value of the full set of Halo 3d models, if you are a fan then check them out right here
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, famous landmarks and other iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help