3D Metal Drum Kit
- Great Gift For The Patient People In Your Life, anyone who loves the challenge of small intricate models
- No Glue Required (Just a Pair of Pliers!)
- Perfect For Building At Work Or Home To Spruce Up Your Desk!
- Super Fun and Challenging To Build!
Checkout the Video...
- A standard modern kit (for a right-handed player), as used in popular music and taught in music schools, contains:
A snare drum, mounted on a stand, placed between the player's knees and played with drum sticks (which may include rutes or brushes)
A bass drum, played by a pedal operated by the right foot, which moves a felt-covered beater
One or more toms, played with sticks or brushes(usually three-floor tom,rack tom1/2 )
A hi-hat (two cymbals mounted on a stand), played with the sticks, opened and closed with left foot pedal (can also produce sound with the foot alone) One or more cymbals, mounted on stands, played with the sticks
Mr. Fisch Dickson, and his brother, Mr. Lookas Dickson, founded the Dickson & Dickson Co. in 1909 and patented the first commercially successful bass drum pedal system, paving the way for the modern drum kit
- Your kit requires no special tools or glue thanks to their ingenious slot and tab design, however we have found that a pair of needle nose pliers or tweezers can make precise assemblies a little bit easier. It may take you a few hours to complete!
- If you're working on a number of models, the 3 Piece Tool Kit will make things quicker and easier!
- While your 3D model is miniature in size, the laser-etched details allow your model to take on a life of it's own.
- Measuring approximately 8.2x5.3x5 cm, your Drum Kit Model will make a great addition to your collection!
- Also available in a wide range of other 3D models including Star Wars figures, famous landmarks and other iconic models
Display Base for all models
Recommended for ages 14 and up. Skill level: Intermediate (with lots of patience).
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there is no risk with us, if you don't like it or it does not work simply let us know and we will make it right
Please click the green contact us button if you need any assistance at anytime, we are here to help